Senior Test Analyst - Security Cleared
My global IT outsourcing client are undergoing an exciting phase of growth and are now looking for a Security Cleared Tester to provide testing advice & delivery and be accountable for managing testing activities on application or infrastructure projects within a program or service.
- Creates test cases and identifies test data in response to clearly defined requirements. Includes the creation of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
- Executes test cases and records test results in accordance with established test plan(s). Includes the execution of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
- Test results checking and reporting.
- Test Incident (Defect) logging, investigation and support.
- Collects testing related measurements and metrics.
- Organise test materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver the planned testing activities and co-ordinates the delivery of testing against the schedule, reporting test progress, risks and test incidents and collecting test measurements and metrics.
Platform Test Analyst for test phase of the solution. Tester within team of Infrastructure Architects, Network Architects, Security architects and integrators. To ensure designs can be build to meet Platform requirements and security requirements for subsequent phase of Pen testing post release in Pre-Prod environment.
Due to the nature of the work the successful candidate will need to hold Security Clearance to SC level prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.