We are currently working with a leading supplier of IT and Infrastructure Managed & Professional services.
They are looking to recruit a Senior Technical Security Consultant / Checkpoint to assist in the completion of the life-cycle of professional services delivery.
In the role of Senior Technical Security Consultant / Checkpoint you will spend the majority of your time at customer site being the a technical point of contact across requirement gathering, design and implementation of solutions.
In the role of Senior Technical Security Consultant / Checkpoint you will be:
- Providing technical expertise around security solutions
- Assisting in pre-sales meetings with Sales Managers
- Producing high and low level design
- Demonstrating solutions to customers
- Implementing the hardware
As a Senior Technical Security Consultant / Checkpoint you will demonstrate and develop your skills within:
- Firewall solutions - Most notably Checkpoint
- Knowledge of security solutions within - IPS / IDS, Web Security, F5 and PIX / ASA firewalls
- Design, implementation and configuration of Checkpoint security solutions
As a Senior Technical Security Consultant / Checkpoint you are responsible for your own diary and will be out on site with customers for the majority of the time.
To apply for the position as a Senior Technical Security Consultant / Checkpoint please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.