|Job Title:||Senior Technical Recruiter (IT/Telco)|
|Start Date:||2nd July|
|Contact Name:||Racquel Smith|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
The resourcing team would like a Technical Recruitment Specialist to join them for 6 months.
This person will need to build relationships up to Director level across Tech & Ops and be credible in knowing the types of skills/language/tech they are talking about. This person will be responsible for proactively building a map of where we lack internal capability and build talent pools (offline) before then validating this work to leadership to prove the proactive work we have been doing in the background. This person will then be accountable for going to market for this tech/IT/telco talent and converting them through assessment to offer.
- Strong experience with the recruitment of technical roles within Technology sector - IT / Telco
- Proven track record of sourcing across a high volume of permanent roles
- Proven recruitment experience of roles at all levels up to Director level
- Will use various ways of sourcing 'the right' candidate, not just through job boards, and applications but through good internal conversations to get referrals, and open external networks.
- Strong recruitment / workforce planning capability
- Excellent talent pooling ability
- Previous experience working within transformation would be beneficial
- Good experience of using ATS i.e. Taleo would be beneficial
- Strong use of sourcing tools, especially LinkedIn
- Need to be detail orientated who likes to build a plan, not just charge ahead
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sale and marketing Sourcing Recruiter
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: competitive market rate
Transport Design Technical Lead
Location: Berkshire, England
Technical Support (Citrix) - Security Cleared
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Technical Site Strategy & Architecture Manager - Power, Cooling
Location: South East England, England
Technical Service Engineer - (AWS / Cloud / Unix / Linux)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Market rates