Senior Technical Recruiter
Based in Berkshire
6 month contract
Seeking a talented Technical Recruitment Specialist to join our leading telecoms Cient's Resourcing Team based in Berkshire.
You will need to build relationships up to Director level and be credible in knowing the types of skills/language/technology across the board. You will be responsible for proactively building a map of where internal capability are lacking and build talent pools before then validating this work to the leadership team. This person will then be accountable for going to market for this tech/IT/telco talent and converting them through assessment to offer.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Proven track record of sourcing across a high volume of permanent roles
- Strong experience with the recruitment of technical roles within Technology sector - IT / Telco
- Proven recruitment experience of roles at all levels up to Director level
- Will use various ways of sourcing 'the right' candidate, not just through job boards, and applications but through good internal conversations to get referrals, and open external networks.
- Strong recruitment / workforce planning capability
- Excellent talent pooling ability
- Previous experience working within transformation would be beneficial
- Good experience of using ATS i.e. Taleo would be beneficial
- Strong use of sourcing tools, especially LinkedIn
- Need to be detail orientated who likes to build a plan, not just charge ahead
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sale and marketing Sourcing Recruiter
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: competitive market rate
Transport Design Technical Lead
Location: Berkshire, England
Technical Support (Citrix) - Security Cleared
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Technical Site Strategy & Architecture Manager - Power, Cooling
Location: South East England, England
Technical Service Engineer - (AWS / Cloud / Unix / Linux)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Market rates