A Technical Analyst, ERP Systems Analyst or System Administrator is required for this Senior Systems Analyst role.
Advanced SQL scripting, ERP or Finance system administration (IFS, Oracle, SAP etc.) is required, along with experience of system documentation/technical authoring.
This role sits within the Business Planning Team which acts as the Portfolio, Programme and Project management office, responsible for: governance, delivery standards, processes, reporting, training, and systems. BPT also supports strategic planning and supplier governance.
- Delivery of new IFS requirements to support the business
- Implementation of processes and controls to ensure the solution is managed effectively
- Lead the design and development of new SQL scripts for reporting, Excel macros, and IFS configuration, as required by the roadmaps
- Production of system documentation of existing IFS solution
- Design and implementation of business process to support the solution
- Maintenance of existing SQL reports
- System administration of the IFS system with regard to data set up and data creation
- Interpret and respond appropriately to stakeholder requirements for support and information, working on the IFS
- Provide coaching to IFS teams as to best practices for system management
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel, MS SQL
- Understanding of the system environments and ERP systems
- Expert knowledge of solution design, programming, scripting, data manipulation and analysis
- Ability to produce detail system and process documentation
- Experience driving through change to systems and ways of working
- Ability to manage and overcome resistance to change
- Effective communications skills
- Effective interpersonal skills, possessing the confidence to build relationships with all levels of stakeholder
- Competence data manipulation and data analysis
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholder
If you are interested in the position please contact Amanda Cager - 01189 285550 - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.