|Job Title:||Senior Standardization Manager (Cyber Security)|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Job title: Senior Standardization Manager (Cyber Security)
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
- Build the security image of our client's device in Europe through standardization, industry and certification activities;
- Identify, track, and analyze EU laws and regulations that impacts device security;
- Participate in meeting/workshop of standardization organization or industry alliance to define method/standard to improve/prove reliability of device security and product compliance, e.g. CEN/CENELEC, ETSI TC CYBER, DigitalEurope etc.;
- Represent our interests and ensure the commercial success of our client's product in security area by external standard or industry activities.
- Cooperate with industry stakeholder, partner and HQ to achieve the goals.
- Have high sensitivity in new security technologies and trends, provide input and suggestions to research plans;
- Cybersecurity, cryptography, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field;
- At least 8 years work experience in security area with solid knowledge of device security, e.g. secure environment (TEE/SE etc.), security for IoT, cybersecurity and privacy protection, AI security, etc.;
- Well networked within the device security industry. Have working experience in industry and standard organizations with recognized reputation and influence; Especially in CEN/CENELEC, ISO JTC1 SC27 , ETSI TC CYBER, DigitalEurope, ECSO etc.;
- Good communication skills. Fluent English with French and/or German a plus;
- Highly organized with strong communication, presentation, consultative experience and skills across a diverse set of security technology solutions.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.