|Job Title:||Senior Solution Architect (SCCM, Intune, Windows 10)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Senior Solution Architect/Lead Technical Architect (SCCM, Intune, Windows 10) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 5 months rolling contract, to be based in London with home working.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a Senior Solution Architect, with extensive experience of designing many large scale and complex SCCM, Intune, Windows 10 designs.
- Responsible for the Design and Build of a new SCCM and Window 10 solution, ensuring configuration of existing Intune, as well as Apps packaging and Windows 10 Roll out
- To coordinate and own the overall technical design across Windows 10, SCCM and Intune ensuring that there is interlock between these technical workstreams. Key task will be directing the production of the High Level Design documentation.
- Act as technical lead / delivery solution owner for the delivery programme
- Establish solution design & implementation technical team
- Manage solution implementation design deliverables to budget and expected quality standards, through transition & transformation. Own technical problems and work with teams to resolution. Manages solution and scope changes through formal change process, working with programme & commercial leads. Ensure technical milestones are met
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted.
- Key point of Customer technical interaction
- Maintain / Populate / Update tracked RAID log with Design RAID
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Solution Architect (Openstack, AWS Cloud)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Market Daily Rate
Managed Workplace Senior Architect (Microsoft/SCCM/AD/Citrix)
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Senior Office 365 Architect (Exchange/Sharepoint/Azure/AWS)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Senior O365/Office 365 Architect (Exchange/SharePoint/Cloud)
Location: England, England
Openstack Senior Solutions Architect - AWS, Cloud
Location: S. E. England, England