Solution Architect with a background in mobile networks required. Experience required in as many of the following areas as possible:
- Mobile Data Core architecture - 3G / 4G (LTE)
- Mobile Voice Core architecture - 3G / 4G (LTE)
- IMS - Mobile Network Service Control layer and Messaging
- RAN - 3G / 4G (LTE)
- Traffic Enforcement/Management Solutions
- IP & Transmission
Reporting to the Network Services Diagnostics Design Manager, you will work cross-functionally with Business owners, non-technical stakeholders as well as IT, Operations and Customer support channels to validate the basic network service design and then own the end to end design for support covering Engineering, Operational and Customer facing support teams.
The role will involve the following:
- Support and lead the architecture and design of support aspects of projects from initial scoping processes to full deployment process
- Contribute to the definition and review of Business Requirements
- Produce functional specifications to support new support service requirements and champion re-use of existing capabilities where appropriate.
- Translate Business and Service requirements
- Support the production of business cases for new services when required.
- Solve end-to-end design challenges that have significant interaction between multiple systems or domains
- Produce end to end requirements and designs of a high quality by applying best design practices; ensuring solutions are simple, cost effective, performant and scalable.
- Work alongside cross-functional delivery teams including outsourced teams and Managed Service Partners and vendors to support delivery throughout the development lifecycle and ensure solutions are delivered into the production network on time and meet the operational acceptance criteria
- Support the business in assessing the technical feasibility and end-to-end impact of new revenue or cost saving opportunities
- Keep abreast of technical and mobile industry developments
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to Amanda.email@example.com or call 01189 285550.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.