Recruiting immediately a Senior Software Engineer working for a leading telecom company based in Cambridge. Ideally the candidate need to have a strong background in 3GPP with a focus on RRC.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for :
- Focus on embedded protocol software development, developing power-efficient implementations of complex wireless communication systems.
- Support the team with the background in wireless communications protocols, and an understanding of 3GPP telecommunications systems, with a particular emphasis on RRC (36.331).
- Design, implementation and testing of new features, in addition to performing root cause analysis and bug fixes.
- LTE / 3GPP / telecommunications knowledge, particularly in RRC or NAS.
- Embedded C/C++ Software Development.
- Wireless Communications Protocols experience.
If you are interested in this nice opportunity and feel your profile is a good match then please submit your application online or email direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.