|Job Title:||Senior SOC Analyst - PERM|
|Salary:||Up to £44000 per annum|
|REF:||FJS - P - NP - snrsA_1559224101|
|Contact Name:||Nancy Pottinger|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
Senior SOC Analyst - PERMANENT
The SOC Analyst is responsible for monitoring, detecting, reporting, auditing and escalation of events captured via the organization's security products, network devices, end-user devices, and systems.
This function is performed five days a week, Monday to Friday between the hours 08:30 - 17:00 each day.
On a daily basis, you will be part of a team analysing and working towards the prevention of cybersecurity incidents through the following proactive measures:-
- Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM)
- Holistic Network, Server and Endpoint Forensics
- Proactive Vulnerability Intelligence
- Holistic Multi-Vector Machine Analytics
- Countermeasure deployment coordination and incident response
- Compliance orientated monitoring
- Response and Learning from prior security incidents using preventive control
The ideal candidate is willing to submit an application for Orange and will have at least 2 years' experience in a similar role with a strong understanding of the following:
- TCP/IP Protocols (Desirable)
- Wireshark Packet Analysis (Desirable)
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- LogRhythm SIEM (Desirable)
- Incident Management processes
- Vulnerability/Patch Management processes
- DNS, DHCP, Routing
- Cisco ASA Firewalls (Desirable)
Candidates must be willing to undergo Security clearance prior to starting.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
2nd Line Network Engineer - PERM
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Up to £25500 per annum + 15% shift allowance
Location: Republic of Ireland, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Location: Hook, Hampshire
Salary: Competetive Salary and Package
SAP Business Analyst
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Daily Rate
QA Analyst - Berkshire - Contract
Location: Berkshire, England