Become a member of a world-class analog IC design team in providing high performance IC solutions for leading data communications and networking company.
As a designer, you will have opportunity to design high performance analog and mixed-signal IPs and products. As a team member, you will participate in the whole product design cycle from definition of the circuit architecture and circuit implementation to the silicon test and validation.
Senior/Principal Analog Design Engineer
- Develop Analog IC design IPs such as Data Converters (A/D, D/A), Phase Locked Loop (PLL), reference circuits with emphasis on high speed applications;
- Take charge of Key IP developments for analog/mixed-signal IC design projects;
- Engage with other team members to establish design requirements and IP specifications. Provide technical support to more junior members of the team.
- Provide technical guidance to layout, application and evaluation teams;
- Deliver design documents including the design specifications, review forms and evaluation plans;
- Definition, design, simulation, verification and documentation of high performance mixed signal integrated circuits;
- Responsible for all activities ranging from architecture and design to silicon bring up and characterisation;
- Collaborate with Applications, Process Technology, CAD, Test, Reliability, Marketing and Product Engineering;
- Define, coordinate and conduct design verification tests to ensure compliance to customer, environmental and regulatory requirements.
- Supports customer applications questions and issues.
- MSEE degree with a minimum of 10 years of related Analog/Mixed-Signal design experience. Ph.D. in a related field is a plus.
- 7+ years of experience in design of high speed analog CMOS circuits, such as high-speed A/D or D/A converters, PLL, SerDes, and their building blocks.
- Solid background in layout design of high speed analogue circuits.
- Solid background in system and mixed-signal modelling techniques.
- Knowledge of RF or mm-wave design techniques is an advantage.
- Experience in electrical measurements and debugging.
- Knowledge of semiconductor device physics and process technology, including advanced-node CMOS processes.
Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.