|Job Title:||Senior Service Design & Transition Manager - Catalogue|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Senior Service Design & Transition Manager to join a Technical Site Strategy, Engineering & Build function involved with expanding a network across the UK & Europe.
Work for a high profile global broadband communications company. This role has multi country responsibility, operating a centre of excellence model accountable for providing Network Delivery Governance services across UK/IE and a number of countries in the EU.
You will be a guardian of a service catalogue used for operational performance of utilising strategic and local partners to deliver core network infrastructure to gain maximum optical and IP capacity.
You will also be responsible for the development, evolution, lifecycle management and implementation of the network delivery strategy and service portfolio.
- Work with internal stakeholders and partners to manage the service portfolio to be delivered including developing the required service offering, value, business case, catalogues, service levels, technical and security standards, business processes, governance framework, BSS and OSS systems.
- Lead the production of business cases and cost benefit analysis of new capabilities or variations to the existing service catalogues, provide input to budget planning, service economics and continually review and seek opportunities for cost reduction opportunities.
- Establish a framework of performance measurement and governance that enables the delivery teams, operations and other key stakeholders to work together to continuously review and manage performance within the contractual frameworks.
- Ensure that the confidentiality, integrity & availability of any service comply with security management policies and all required regulatory & security standards including CAS(T) and ISO 27001
Knowledge & Experience
- Significant experience in service design, technical governance, partner and financial experience gained within a large commercial environment.
- Preferable to hold a relevant accreditation in ITIL v3 Certification.
- Service catalogue and project management capability.
- Budgets and financial planning.
- Telecoms experience.
Great salary on offer, along with a bonus scheme plus other great rewards.
For more detailed information please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01189 285550.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior BI and Systems Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Senior BI & Systems Manager
Location: Berkshire, England
Senior Technical Recruiter (360)
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary: competitive market rate
Vendor Manager (In-Life Contracts)
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Information Security Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland