We are working alongside one of the most prominent brands within Telco as they look to recruit a Senior Service Delivery Manager who will be responsible for the coordination of or delivery and management of the Service Delivery Team. The role of Senior Service Delivery Manager will also act as the bridge between internal customers and delivery teams.
As a Senior Service Delivery Manager you will be responsible for:
- In-depth management of the Service Delivery Team
- Proactive when looking at operational and service issues
- Understanding potential impacts within technologies and prioritising them accordingly
- Providing an escalation point for customers
- Ensuring the governance of all service management
The role of Senior Service Delivery Manager will provide an opportunity to demonstrate and enhance skills within:
- People Management - Taking ownership of the team and ensuring all relevant activities are coordinated
- Understanding and appreciation of how services are maintained
- Appreciation of how technology might affect a customer
- Ability to translate technical concepts in to business language
- Service Delivery / Service Management expertise
To apply for the role of Senior Service Delivery Manager please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.