Senior Service Delivery Manager
Berkshire (6 Month Contract)
We are working alongside one of the most prominent brands within Telco as they look to recruit a Senior Service Delivery Manager who will be responsible for the coordination of or delivery and management of the Service Delivery Team. The role of Senior Service Delivery Manager will also act as the bridge between internal customers and delivery teams.
- Management of the Service Delivery Team
- Proactive when looking at operational and service issues
- Understanding potential impacts within technologies and prioritising them accordingly
- Providing an escalation point for customers
- Ensuring the governance of all service management
- Proven ability in a customer facing Service Delivery or Service Management role
- Working in service and operational environments alongside other technical, operational and service teams
- Demonstrable experience of performing an ITIL aligned Service Delivery Management role within an IT/Network operations
- People management and leadership
- Building relationships and managing suppliers
- Production of stakeholder documentation including monthly service level reports
If you have the required skills and experience for this role, please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.