Senior Service Delivery Manager / Service Delivery Lead
6 Month Contract
Currently recruiting for a Senior Service Delivery Manager to lead a team of SDMs during a time of busy transformation. This is a 6 month initial contract working for a leading communications company based in Maidenhead centre.
As Senior Service Delivery Manager you will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of services to business users and managing the service delivery team (including up to 5x SDMs).
Applicants MUST have experience leading teams of Service Delivery Managers.
You will play an important role in ensuring a seamless service offering, ensuring governance and continuous improvement. You will act as the liaison between internal customers, managed service partners and delivery teams, you will prioritise activities, manage the flow of information and most importantly motivate and lead the service delivery team.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven ability in a customer facing Service Delivery or Service Management role
- People management and leadership (including management of a team of SDMs)
- Working in service and operational environments alongside other technical, operational and service teams
- Large / Enterprise organisation background
- Someone who is passionate, enthusiastic and articulate
- Demonstrable experience of performing an ITIL aligned service delivery management role within IT/network operations
- Building relationships and managing suppliers
- Attending and contributing to monthly Operational Review meetings, including production of monthly service level reports
- Experience in identifying scope for improvement, process reviews and developing & implementing new processes
- Commitment to customer experience and service excellence
- ITIL qualified
If you are interested in this contract opportunity and you have the required experience then please submit your application on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.