Senior Security Project Manager (ISO/Cloud/Azure/AWS) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 month rolling contract, to be based in London (3 days onsite/2 days working remotely from home).
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have extensive risk and compliance experience
- Must have extensive experience of Project Managing & co-ordinating global cloud audits/issuing out of certifications and checking compliance
- ISO Standards SME
- Ensuring the availability of appropriate customer documentation to facilitate customers to address pre-sales and customer queries.
- Ensure appropriate processes & mechanisms are in place for on going compliance to the security certifications achieved.
- Gap analysis between the certifications & cloud solutions
- Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent
- Security Certifications or equivalent
- Security Auditing experience
- The ideal candidate will have done this for Azure, AWS etc. or other cloud solutions
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.