Senior Enterprise Sales/Account Manager
Location: Canary Wharf, London
Benefit: 20 days holiday plus Bank Holiday, 6% pension,
private health insurance,
£10 / day Lunch Allowance
£150/m Full Attendance Allowance
Status: Permanent, full-time
- Identifying and developing new account t to help the business to gain greater market share.
- Accomplishing sales and margin target by selling Telecom products and services such as IPLC, MPLS VPN, IP Transit, data centre and IT integrated solutions etc in the region assigned within Europe and Africa.
- Working closely with internal and external parties to organise various components needed to initiate, run and conclude sales projects by following sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Develop and construct good resources for providing services and products for our company;
- Builds and maintains effective good relationships and a high level of satisfaction with direct decision makers of clients;
- Involve in the development of new products and services for satisfying demand from clients;
- Be responsible for all relevant issues within the Account Manager Function as a generalist or in a combination of Disciplines;
- Propose working process for approaching clients and selling services of our company;
- Fulfill all working targets set by your line manager and write your weekly report.
- Strong sales experience and project management skill, ideally focusing on enterprise business within telecom network fields.
- Knowledge of Telecom products and services
- At least 3 years' previous working experience in sales comprehensive telecommunications or IT services;
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Fluent English in both in spoken and in written.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.