We are working with a Market leading Telecoms Company to recruit for a Senior RNO / RNP Engineer - French & English speaker in Democratic Republic of the Congo (Kinshasa).
The role will be a senior RF optimization Engineer - responsible for project delivery and interfacing with the customer technical team and CXO. The Customer is the French telecom operator Orange.
You will be the main point of contact between Vendor and Operator.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 15+ years' experience in telecommunications industry.
- Strong Wireless/Radio, Planning, Optimization and Design technical background.
- Excellent GSM / DCS / GPRS / EDGE / WCDMA / UTRAN / LTE / E2E network skills.
- Field operations skills.
- Proficient with Actix/Nemo/Atoll - OSS Management and system knowledge.
- Proven GSM/WCDMA Radio network planning and optimization experience.
- Performance management / datamining tools such as Metrica, Optima or equivalent.
- Ensure Customer SLAs / KPIs / acceptance / reporting are met.
- Strong communication skills and able to engage customers and stakeholders and KPI negotiation.
- Fluent in French and English.
If you are interested in this contract opportunity and feel your experience is a good match then please submit your application on line or email direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.