Senior Reward Manager
About The Company
My client, based in the Oxfordshire area, are a leading Leisure & Tourism company who focus on creating boutique and bespoke travel packages for their customers who want to explore and travel the world in their own unique way. They are looking for a Senior Reward Manager to join their dynamic and agile HR Team to take full ownership and accountability for the Rewards & Benefits Business Strategy.
About The Role
In this role, you will work with the HR Leadership team and senior business managers to design and implement reward policies and procedures that meet business requirements that is aligned with the long term business strategy and plan, with the HR Director.
- Responsible for developing a Reward Strategy to support their business objectives of attracting, retaining and engaging talent.
- Supporting the HR Director in presenting changes and new initiatives to the GEB if required.
- Ensure competitiveness of their reward and benefits via research and benchmarking for best practice both in the UK & US.
- Drive consistency (where appropriate) of reward and recognition within the US, supporting the development and rollout of programmes where necessary.
- Conduct salary benchmarking exercise through salary/benefit surveys and consulting with recruitment agencies to ensure overall remuneration package remains competitive.
- Design and support delivery into the business of the annual Pay Review and Bonus processes.
- Work with Finance to manage and evolve the Sales Commission Plan.
- Develop recognition tools to support the company culture and integrate to support their values.
- Responsible for ensuring that policies and contractual frameworks are maintained and continue to meet UK and US legislative requirements - external best practice and are written in a clear, concise and user - friendly manner.
- Management of the Expats ensuring legislative and tax compliance along with a clear process and positive expat experience.
- Responsible for the set up and running of the administration/shared service function over time.
- Responsible for building strong relationships with suppliers so the business has a positive reputation in the wider HR and compensation and benefits market place.
- Responsible for on-going management of the HR system to drive efficiencies, reduce administration and optimize the utilisation of technology across HR.
- Remain up to date with best practice, new thinking and employment legislation, communicating relevant information to the HR team.
- Analyse, report and communicate key HR metrics to HR Director. Responsible to developing a dashboard of information for the business and doing analytics
- Support HR Director with preparation of any Remcom Papers as and when required.
- Take ownership of allocated HR projects as outlined in the People Strategy and HR plan.
About The Person
Skills & Experience Required:
- Educated to graduate level or equivalent
- Experience of working in a busy HR Team within a fast paced environment
- Reward strategy design and development
- Supplier Management
- Budget Management
- Strong knowledge of employee relations and employment law (UK and ideally US)
- In-depth knowledge of external developments and emerging best practice in HR policy areas.
- Experience of developing and maintaining HR policies
- Experience of developing and enhancing HR processes to ensure consistency
- In-depth understanding of the role Policy & Reward plays and its interactions with other HR related processes.
- Ability to apply commercial and strategic awareness to problem solving.
- Ability to influence change at senior levels, including successfully facilitating joint decision-making.
- Experience of maintaining and developing HR systems/processes
- Extremely organised and a keen eye for detail
- Able to create a positive working relationship at all levels and build credibility
- Highly adaptable and influential
- A motivated and committed individual who leads by example and has a desire to work to the highest of standards in a career in HR
- Confident communicator
- Enjoys a challenge and is comfortable with change
- Resilient and commercially minded
- Positive person with a calm and professional manner
- A flexible team player with a high level of initiative
- Demonstrated experience of successfully managing change.
- Experience of supporting a US business demonstrating knowledge of legal requirements, benefits and best practice.
- Bonus and incentive/commission scheme design and development
- Leading a shared services function
- CIPD qualified/part qualified
- Enjoys travelling
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Platform Test Engineer
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Bens
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Mandarin Speaking Supply Chain Specialist
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Customer Analytics Analyst (Data Scientist) - Python Needed!
Location: Berkshire, England