Work for a leading mobile infrastructure company that had a great location next to Reading train station and a flexible working policy.
Benefits will include 15% bonus, £5460 car allowance, Private Medical, Life Assurance, Generous Pension, phone, laptop… and more!
We require an experienced team manager in the Quality Assurance space, from a high risk industry such as any of these backgrounds - Telecoms, Rail , Construction, Nuclear Power, Roads, Energy etc.
Be able to demonstrate a breadth and depth of experience, allowing them to apply best QA principles and standards from other industries as well.
Leading a QA Team of QA Managers/Engineers to raise Quality Assurance capability and standards, as well as working with the supply chain and shareholders to account on their responsibilities.
This role covers quality assurance across the business, so will be working closely with Design, Build, Deployment, Operations, Health & Safety, and corresponding stakeholders who can bring the subject matter to life, and bring the whole business along with the aspirations of the department.
- Responsible for implementing strategies and processing to manage quality.
- Responsible for reviewing and updating all quality related documents.
- Driving best quality management processes.
- Responsible to ensuring quality is managed throughout all phases of the project.
- Responsible for in-depth investigation of quality management failures or non-compliances .
- Strong Quality Assurance individual with experience of managing Quality Assurance Programmes with a practical site element.
- Experience of managing a small team.
- Ideally someone from high risk environment.
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures.
- A proven track record of bringing the best practice in to an organisation and using this to drive improvements
- Success in influencing senior partners.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.