Senior Project Manager - Security Cleared
The Senior Project Manager's prime responsibility is to ensure that a complex high risk project or multiple projects, produces the required products, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost.
- Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete
- Manages the agreement process of the project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role. Operates along Fujitsu's working practices ensuring compliance with local project management policy and procedure
- Manages the production of the required products and the delivery of the project in partnership with the customer and business unit to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
- Pursues excellence in all aspects of Fujitsu business
- Manages the delivery of the project/multiple projects in partnership with the customer and business line to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
- Operates within defined working practices, ensuring compliance with local project management policy, procedure and methodology where this is in place
- Gathers status reports of team members across their projects and addresses issues as appropriate
- Establishing and reporting project Key Performance Indicators to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments
- Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the parties
- Ensures that formal review procedures are used
- Integrates financial data for multiple projects
- Analyses profitability, revenue, margins, rates and utilization across projects
- Ensures that the impact on the Business Line Profit & Loss due to project activities within the scope of the project is clearly visible and that all contingency usage is signed-off by the appropriate governance authority e.g. Project Board
- Is accountable for tracking the project costs and supporting Business Units in meeting payment milestones
- Ensuring that the milestone achievements are signed by the customer and relevant invoices are raised
Essential Skills Required:
Experience in managing large or complex projects through the full life-cycle
Extensive experience of Risk, Planning and Financial (P&L) Management.
Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
Have sound influencing and negotiation skills
Due to the nature of the work candidates will need hold security clearance to SC Level.
For further information about the roles, please forward your up to date CV
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.