Senior Project Manager - Networks - LAN - WAN - Solihull
Our client is a global IT Technology Provider and Innovator who currently requires an experienced Senior Project Manager to manage large scale infrastructure and networks projects in support of high profile customer contracts. If this seems like a good fit for your skill set, please apply to a brand new long term contract engagement based in Solihull.
You will ideally have the following experience:
- Proven experience as a Senior Project Manager delivering medium/large scale network projects.
- Excellent experience of projects focused on LAN and WAN ideally involving Cisco Technology.
- Experience of project delivery in a supplier environment dealing with external clients with strong experience of costing and commercial aspects.
- Ability to manage demanding stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to plan and execute the project strategy using recognised project/programme management techniques in line with Project Office process, Governance and best practice Ability to work effectively in a team across multiple work packages within the project and to maintain focus on the multiple objectives of each of the work packages.
All applicants must be able to gain Baseline Clearance ie be a UK resident and have been based in the UK for 5 over years.
If you would like to know more details with regards to this position please e-mail your CV only to:
Patrick.Mcnamara@projectpeople.com - (please do not call in the first instance - this is due to the high volume of applications expected) - Upon review a follow up call will be arranged if your application is suitable.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.