Senior Project Manager
Our client who is one of the top five information and communication technology providers in the world, with over 5 decades of experience delivering technology solutions to customers around the globe is looking for the Senior Project Manager.
Engage with Service, logistics and engineering teams in N Europe and UK to plan and execute outstanding tasks including:
- Support relocation of build centre from Vantaa to Pirkalla (being managed by FJ Finland, but we need to arrange training, testing, update of build documentation etc, and we need to proactively maintain pressure to complete)
- Establish end-end logistics arrangements for the STAR service UK and N Europe including billing, stock replenishment
- Working with the existing BAU service teams, ensure that processes are being followed that align with the current Service Design, (IMACS in particular). Where necessary plan and deliver remedial actions to create this alignment. Liaise with team delivering Service Catalogue to identify tasks remaining to prepare local supply chain, logistics, engineering teams to fulfil requests (Legacy)
- Finalise knowledge transfer to build centres and verify readiness to build and ship STAR systems.
- Engage with TMS to establish break-fix processes for Transformed services in UK
- Experience of working on a similar project for Nordics region (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden)
- Retail sector experience
- Experience with IMAC (Install, Moves, Adds and Changes)
- Strong influencer, willingness and ability to engage across the global company to identify issues and broker solutions.
- Experience of working with any of GDC Lodz, FJ Nordics.
- Experience of Transition/Transformation involving the establishment of deployment and IMACS services, especially to retail (multiple small end-points)
- Familiarity with FJ supply chain/logistics/TMS operations would be a bonus
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.