|Job Title:||Senior Programme Manager|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
We are looking for an experienced Senior Programme Manager (Business Transformation) to join our expanding Head Office Team. Working with one the world's leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers, you'll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
New state-of-the-art 5-star Offices, flexible working with collaborative IT are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and exciting work… what more could you want?
PLEASE ONLY SEND YOUR CV AT THIS STAGE.
To develop, manage and deliver large, complex business transformation programmes. You will establish and maintain the alignment of the programmes and solutions to ensure best in class outcomes.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Demonstrable experience of leading and managing the delivery of large scale, complex business transformation in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Significant experience of supporting and developing teams of retained resource and key partners to deliver large and highly complex programmes.
- Extensive experience of formal Programme Management in a technology industry (mobile telecommunications desirable but not essential, other industries experience will also be recognised).
- Significant experience of process development and optimisation.
- Experience of working in, or with, a Joint Venture organisation would be advantageous.
- Recognised Programme Management qualifications (e.g. MSP) are desirable.
To apply for the Senior Programme Manager please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Solution Architect
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Senior Recruiters - New Business, Big Hitters
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: PMI, Bonuses,Commission,25 days holiday,Parking
IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Oxfordshire, England
IT Service Delivery Manager
Location: City of London, London
Service Delivery Manager
Location: Berkshire, England