|Job Title:||Senior Product Manager - IoT, Enterprise, Telecoms|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
A Senior Product Manager with strong IoT, Telecoms and Enterprise experience required, to work for a multi-national conglomerate committed to innovation and technology, with operations in over 50 countries.
Key Purpose of Role:
- To promote and continuously develop the Group's IoT & Enterprise product portfolio.
- Ensure portfolio capabilities and roadmaps remain competitive and disruptive.
- Information about our offering is clearly understood, both internally and externally, in the most professional and accessible way.
- Assist the sales functions in achieving global revenue targets with a competitive product portfolio.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Ensuring the IoT & Enterprise products developed and procured by the Group are market leading, competitive, disruptive and meet the needs of global customers.
- Act as a main point of contact and provide expert advice on IoT & Enterprise products.
- Establish and maintain a single web presence for product information and promotions with consistent messaging.
- Manage supplier relationships and ensure roadmap requirements are adopted and delivered.
- Support sales teams in-field, with product demonstrations, presentations and tender responses.
- Present and champion the Group's IoT & Enterprise offering and its competitive advantages at industry events.
- Own the product marketing budget and execution plan required to overachieve on yearly IoT & Enterprise targets.
- Simplify and reduce the sales cycle through excellent products, clear information, fast fulfilment processes and a detailed understanding of customer requirements.
- Work closely with sales teams to clearly understand their pipeline, how you can support its closure and the product enhancements and investments required to remain competitive.
- Seeking and promoting synergy and cost efficiency opportunities.
Experience & Expertise:
- Held a similar role within Telecoms, IoT and or Enterprise products.
- A detailed understanding of the IoT & Enterprise market.
- Proven record of enhancing old and/or developing new products and channels to significantly increase revenue.
- Demonstrable examples of converting technical solutions into clear, end customer requirements.
- Experience of presenting to, negotiating with and influencing a wide variety of audiences at a senior level.
- Experience of working in global and virtual teams and engaging with subject matter experts spanning more than one country.
If this position is of interest please contact or send you CV to Amanda.email@example.com - 01189 285550.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Project Manager - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Programme Manager / Consultant - Back office systems (Telecoms)
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Senior Analog Layout Design Engineer
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Mandarin Speaking IT Senior Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
Service Delivery Manager / Service Manager (Patching)
Location: London, England