Senior Product Management Consultant - Insurance
12 Month Contract
A exciting, fast moving and agile Berkshire based Telecoms Company, who operate in a customer-centric environment. They are currently seeking a Product Management Consultant (Insurance) to join their team for 12 months.
The Senior Consultant - Product Management (Insurance) will be responsible for delivering annual margin and NPS targets. You'll need to work cross functionally to define and deliver your own strategy considering both commercial and customer outcomes, specifically on the Insurance vertical you'll be righting everything that is wrong with insurance. In this leadership position, your team will primarily be exploring, developing and executing specific product groups and partnerships.
The Senior Consultant - Product Management role is charged with adopting a flexible open approach where challenge is expected and resilience is essential. You will work closely with both external partners and internal teams to understand and deliver to customer needs.
Create compelling propositions to strengthen the brand, enable significant business growth and deliver business outcomes. Lead a team of innovative proposition developers whilst collaborating with colleagues across the business and working with senior board level stakeholders to achieve deliverables.
- Must be an experienced senior product professional who has been accountable for a product previously
- Must be commercially savvy - comfortable working with trading teams/personnel to understand trends to help drive their product decision-making
- Should knowledge of the insurance industry - more specifically insurance products
- Must be customer driven
- Should have an engaging character
Nice to have:
- Experience around digital insurance products
- Experience within the fintech or start up market
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.