Senior process engineer
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Day to day operation owner of dielectric thin film deposition and dry etching tools.
- Direct technicians/operators to process R&D and manufacturing wafers to meet schedules.
- Schedule and complete (hands-on where necessary) maintenance activities on all related tools.
- Maintain statistical process control (SPC) charts of dielectric thin film deposition and dry etching tools to establish a stable and robust processing platform.
- Monitor process output data records against specs, and make necessary process corrections and adjustments.
- Assist in creating building blocks for thin film deposition and dry etching processes.
- Interfacing to design and testing teams (spec reviews, FMEA etc.)
- Document tool operation and process details and write standard of procedures (SOPs)
- Provide process instructions/training for technician/operators and engineering colleagues.
- Develop new processes to meet product and technology roadmap requirements.
- Deploy change control processes as required.
- Any other ad hoc duty as requested by the line manager and/or process engineering manager
- Minimum of 3-years Fab experience in either of the following; film deposition, dry etching, wet etching, Photo or other process development and related characterisation tools such as ellipsometry.
- Experience with deposition, etching and other process tools, including but not limited to PECVD, RIE and ICP.
- Good dexterity for handling InP wafers and samples.
- Track record in using structured problem solving techniques
- Degree in relevant subject, Physics, Chemistry, Material Science, Chemical Engineering, Electronic Engineering etc.
- Knowledge and experience of SPC processes.
- Experience in setting up successful design of experiments (DOE) and statistical analysis.
- Above undergraduate, preferably a PhD in relevant subjects.
- Good knowledge of InP based materials and ICP etching.
- High level proficiency in SPC, 6σ techniques and gauge R&R studies.
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines - level headed.
- Proactive team player who is also capable of working independently.
- Positive attitude in working & learning and actively seeks to share ideas and information with colleagues.
- Attention to details.
- Proven ability to work under own initiative, and to stop when advice is required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach to working - work the hours to do the job.
- Supportive of the company culture and ethos.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.