Excellent contract opportunity open for a Senior PR Manager with 5 - 10 years PR experience to come on-board and work for a Market leading multi national company based in Greenwich, London. This with be an 6 month position with two days travel to the client site in Reading. Competitive rates on offer.
- 5-10 years of PR experience is required for this role.
- Experience of working in consumer electronics would be beneficial, as well as experience of working in fast paced and dynamic environments.
- Excellent coordination & communication skills to bring together internal & external stakeholders to deliver success.
- Ability to create quick-win PR content, within a systematic framework that will deliver an always on presence in UK media.
- In depth understanding of media relations and agency management
- Ability to organize large press conferences and media trips
- Outstanding English language skills. Other languages will be beneficial
- Create PR strategy and plans that will make the client a well known and loved brand in the UK
- Work alongside the relevant marketing, brand and advertising teams to build a strategy that successfully develops the reputation and awareness of the client within the media
- Identify and engage key media in the Work alongside the relevant marketing, brand and advertising teams to build a strategy that successfully develops the reputation and awareness of the client within the media
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.