Currently recruiting for a Senior PPC Executive to work with a bespoke travel company amongst beautiful surroundings of the Oxfordshire countryside. You will be making performance focused improvements on PPC accounts and lead major projects for PPC account improvement. You will be highly organised with a keen eye for detail with excellent analytical/written and numerical skills.
Looking for individuals with experience in similar fields - retail, consumer driven, transactional/sales companies, marketing/advertising or agency. Any travel industry experience will be an added bonus.
You must have;
- Hands-on PPC experience
- Experience managing large PPC accounts (50+ keywords)
- Advanced Excel skills
- In-depth understanding of AdWords and Bing Ads Editor
- Experience using Google, AdWorks Editor and Bing Ads Editor
Areas or responsibility;
- Understanding advanced PPC concepts.
- Drive creative testing strategy & implementation alongside management of continuous account testing.
- Manage projects workload & new projects suggestions.
- Work alongside the PPC Manager &PPC Executive to drive & shape strategy.
Work with Digital Marketing Analyst to improve profitability tracking & implement new bidding strategies.
I`d love to hear from you if you think this is the role for you. email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior IT Project Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Windows Server Support Engineer - Permanent - Telford
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Lead Solution Architect (OT/Operational Technology/SCADA)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Snr. Solution Architect / Technical Architect (SCCM, Intune)
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire
Salary: Daily Rate
LEAD INFRASTRUCTURE ARCHITECT
Location: Hampshire, England