Senior People Business Partner / HRBP
3 month interim contract
I am currently recruiting for a Senior People Business Partner (generalist Senior HR BP) for a 3 month interim contract assignment (or contract to perm), on behalf of a leading retail company based in Maidenhead.
As Senior People Business Partner your role will be mostly strategic - so leading and driving the delivery of the transformation, rather than hands on operational. You will take part in Board meetings with senior business stakeholders, be part of the decision making process and engaging with stakeholders about proposed plans to ensure they are robust and functional.
We are looking for a strong HR Business Partner, who can champion people initiatives, engage with key stakeholders in order to gain commitment and action to support, and can work in collaboration with others in order to ensure initiatives meet the needs of the business. You will engage with Peoples Centres of Excellence and Delivery & Experience Managers to ensure People Initiatives have robust objectives and plans for execution, you will challenge and coach senior managers on how to engage employees and build a performance based culture and highly engaged employees.
Ideally you would have exposure within a consumer focused company - eg retail or consumer goods.
- CIPD (or equiv) qualified with proven HR partnering experience within a fast paced environment - including talent development and organisation design, change and performance management and employee engagement
- Experience of facilitating and influencing change
- Ability to convince, persuade and influence senior management to make People centric decisions and take action
- Strategic experience
- Able to coach managers to deliver business plans and drive performance
- Ability to plan, prioritise and work under pressure
- Commercial awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this position either on an interim basis or contract to perm, please submit your application on line.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.