|Job Title:||Senior Offerings Manager - ISO 2000 - ITIL - Birmingham|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|REF:||FJS - 18000EE3_1542286224|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
Senior Offerings Manager - ISO 2000 - ITIL - Birmingham
Are you an experienced Senior Offerings Manager with strong leadership capability, excellent understanding of service design, ISO 20000 design skills and experience of working within a global IT Outsourcer environment? If so, you are likely to be an ideal match to a brand new position within one of the world's largest IT Service Providers for an initial 6 month contract to be based in Birmingham.
As the Senior Offerings Manager you will be responsible for the service designs of the EMEIA Offerings as part of our clients EMEIA portfolio. You will need understanding of the Service Designs, Service Development and Operational processes aligned to IT products and offerings. The role holder is accountable for designing, developing and managing relevant, compelling, differentiated Service Designs that provide the linkage to Operational and NOC support processes and demands.
You will ideally have the following skillset:
- ITIL, ISO20000 Design skills.
- Leadership to bring the parties across EMEIA together to "bolt together" the Service which includes support, call out, maintenance, Network Operations Centres and Global Delivery Centres.
- Documentation skills to define and provide the processes and linkage the different parties within clients EMEIA division.
- Stakeholder management to ensure the above objectives are achieved and all stakeholders agree to the objectives.
- Network and Telecoms understanding of how Service Designs are implemented around these arenas.
If you are interested in making an application please contact Patrick McNamara on 0117 9087000 or send an up to date version of your CV in response to this advert.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Incident Manager - ITIL - Dublin or Cork
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Senior Service Architect
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Senior UX Designer
Location: London, England
Network Project Manager
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Senior Software Developer - UK Wide / Remote Working
Location: England, England