We are working alongside a Market leading Telco to recruit a Senior Network Architect to operate cross-functionally within the Network Services Diagnostics Team.
As a Senior Network Architect you will be working with a variety of business owners and non-technical stakeholders to validate network service designs.
In the role of Senior Network Architect you will show architectural and design leadership whilst demonstrating the ability to lead design aspects within a complex environment.
With a strong focus on diagnostics you will have a flexible approach to understand how services work along with how they can break.
You will be required to perform the following in the role of Senior Network Architect:
- Support and lead architecture and design of support aspects
- Define and review Business Requirements
- Produce functional specs
- Sole E2E design challenges
The following skills will be enhanced in the role of Senior Network Architect:
- Mobile Telecoms network understanding - incl Data / Voice Core, IMS, Service Control, OSS, RAN
- Ability to identify and describe complex technical solutions
- Full system and product development life-cycle knowledge
To apply for the role of Senior Network Architect please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.