|Job Title:||Senior Legal Counsel - Telecoms, Network Regulation, Regulatory|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Senior Legal Counsel
This leading telecoms company are going through an exciting period of change and are seeking an experienced Senior Legal Counsel to join their growing legal team.
This role is required to support on the network regulatory aspects of a technical and business transformation programme to ensure that their chosen solution delivers a regulatory compliant outcome. It involves advising on relevant law and regulation and providing requirements in specific formats required by the programme. Liaising with business owners and suppliers and acting as a key member of the supporting legal team.
- Prior UK in-house experience in a telecoms or communications company working on network regulation.
- Proven advisory, problem solving and drafting skills to deliver compliant business focused outcomes.
- Ability to operate at a strategic level and be able to engage with, delegate to and hold to account SME's when required.
- Familiar with mobile, telecoms and cloud products and technology.
- Experience of working with regulators and government agencies
- Experience of managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment
For more information please apply here or sent a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Finance Data Analyst
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Competitive day rate
Revenue Assurance Improvement Specialist (Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
New Business Managers - Recruitment, 360, Any Vertical
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: PMI, Bonuses,Commission,25 days holiday,Parking