|Job Title:||Senior Legal Counsel - Telecoms, Network Regulation,|
|Salary:||competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Senior Legal Counsel
6 months contract
This leading telecoms company are going through an exciting period of change and are seeking an experienced Senior Legal Counsel to join their growing legal team.
This role is required to support on the network regulatory aspects of a technical and business transformation programme to ensure that their chosen solution delivers a regulatory compliant outcome. It involves advising on relevant law and regulation and providing requirements in specific formats required by the programme. Liaising with business owners and suppliers and acting as a key member of the supporting legal team.
- Prior UK in-house experience in a telecoms/technology company
- Proven advisory, problem solving and drafting skills to deliver compliant business focused outcomes.
- Ability to operate at a strategic level and be able to engage with, delegate to and hold to account SME's when required.
- Experience with a transformation environment
- Experience of managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Experience of working on a large infrastructure project
For more information please apply here or sent a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.