|Job Title:||Senior Legal Counsel - Telecoms, Network Regulation|
|Salary:||Negotiable + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Kenny|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Senior Legal Counsel
This leading telecoms company are going through an exciting period of change and are seeking an experienced Senior Legal Counsel to join their growing legal team on a contract basis.
This role is required to support on the network regulatory aspects of a technical and business transformation programme to ensure that their chosen solution delivers a regulatory compliant outcome. It involves advising on relevant law and regulation and providing requirements in specific formats required by the programme. Liaising with business owners and suppliers and acting as a key member of the supporting legal team.
- Prior UK in-house experience in a telecoms or communications company working on network regulation.
- Proven advisory, problem solving and drafting skills to deliver compliant business focused outcomes.
- Ability to operate at a strategic level and be able to engage with, delegate to and hold to account SME's when required.
- Familiar with mobile, telecoms and cloud products and technology.
- Experience of working with regulators and government agencies
- Experience of managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Network Performance Data Analyst (3G/4G RAN)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
National Acquisition / Network Deployment Manager (mobile tel)
Location: Berkshire, England
Senior DevOps Engineer - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Senior Recruiters - New Business, 360
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: PMI, Bonuses,Commission,25 days holiday,Parking
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Dutch Speaking
Location: Bristol, England
Salary: PMI, Bonuses,Commission,25 days holiday