|Job Title:||Senior Legal Counsel (Contract, Berkshire, Technology)|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Senior Legal Counsel
This role is working across multiple departments within a leading Telecoms company, based out of their HQ in Berkshire.
As a Senior Legal Counsel, you will provide strategic legal support (both corporate and commercial) across an incredibly broad spectrum of work.
You will work in a team that provides the highest quality legal and commercial advice to the IT, Network and Operations teams, primarily supporting high value procurement work but also in-life contract management.
In addition, the team supports all corporate, finance and M&A transactions and all wholesale supply of services to our corporate and business customers (including our MVNOs).
- Must have commercial legal experience, ideally gained within Tech / Utilities / Digital business background
- Must have a LLB degree as well as extensive PQE.
- Will ideally have a mix of both private practise & in-house experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills - able to communicate with, and influence people at all levels (both internally and externally) in a clear, succinct and persuasive way
- Experience of managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment
If you are looking for an exciting new contract opportunity and would like to be considered for this role, please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Legal Counsel - In-House - Commercial Property / Real Estate
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
Senior HR Business Partner
Location: Berkshire, England
Senior Service Architect
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Senior Software Developer - UK Wide / Remote Working
Location: England, England
Software Senior Developer- HTML5, SQL, Skype for Business,
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire