Senior HR Administrator
Glasgow (6 Months)
A well-known, customer focused and fast paced Telecoms company, who are going through an exciting period of change. They are currently seeking an experienced Senior HR Administrator to join the business on an interim basis, to support an ongoing internal change project.
- Identifying needs by applying a range of listening and questioning skills and delivering consistent, quality advice and information.
- High volume administrative support, working with team to meet deadlines
- Input data accurately and promptly across numerous people systems e.g. on Oracle (our HR database) ensuring compliance with data protection
- Project support as required, responding quickly and effectively to requests from others
- Performs standard administrative data processing tasks (e.g., materials requisitions, time and expense recording, etc.) for the principle.
- Arranges venues, equipment, catering, accommodation and travel for complex events involving multiple participants arriving from various locations.
- Responds to given priorities by determining own work schedule on a daily basis.
- Must have experience in managing a high volume workload
- Ability to communicate at various levels across the organization providing a great customer service.
- Strong team working skills focusing on sharing best practice and supporting colleagues
- Accuracy and high attention to detail
- Flexible and open to change
- Organisation and prioritisation skills
- Competent administration skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Works cooperatively as part of a team and collaboratively with peers, internally and externally. Specifically, has positive expectations; for example, understanding the pressures and constraints on peers in their team and beyond.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, then please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV for an immediate response.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.