|Job Title:||Senior Front End Web Developer - Digital Marketing|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Work for an award winning travel company, leading the way in authentic travel experiences providing tailor-made journeys, designed to customers interests, tastes and budget, throughout a number of countries across the world.
If you have a passion for travel combined with the love of Web Development then this is the ideal position for you!
One of the many perks of this job is that you receive Travel industry rates for airfares, accommodation and package holidays.
Lovely smart and state of the art offices to work in, located a convenient walk away from Shepherds Bush station.
The Senior Front End Web Developer is responsible for developing, updating and maintaining front end solutions for web properties.
Working closely with the UX Designer and Website Designer, you will be responsible to delivering high quality, efficient code which conforms to modern web standards.
What will you be doing?
Project Management & workflow
- Discuss and agree with the Lead Web Developer (and any project stakeholders) the scope of each project.
- Ensure smooth running for each project by holding regular catch-up meetings with the UX Designer, Website Designer and development team.
- Keep track of progress and ensure deadlines are met.
Design and development
- Planning at the outset of each project to agree timescales and deliverables.
- Responsibility for the adherence to agreed web standards and best practice.
- Ensure that the projects we produce work on the agreed devices and agreed browser versions.
- Ensure that user acceptance testing is carried out and any changes from feedback are implemented.
- Responsibility for client side website performance using tools such as Lighthouse.
- Ensure the site is technically optimised.
What experience do you need?
- Significant/consistent experience of front end web development.
- Experience of building large scale web solutions.
- Experience of AMP HTML implementation, HTTP/2 and Server Push.
- Experience of front end website performance optimisation using tools such as Lighthouse.
- Experience of solution setup and automated front end build processes using tools such as Gulp.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - firstname.lastname@example.org - 01189 285550.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Salary: Competitive Day Rate
Senior RF Compliance Designer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior SOC Analyst - PERM
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
VENDOR MANAGER - CONTRACT & COMMERCIAL TELECOMS
Location: Reading, Berkshire
New Business Managers - Recruitment, 360
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: PMI, Bonuses,Commission,25 days holiday,Parking