|Job Title:||Senior Finance Manager (Contract Base)|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Senior Finance Manager (Contract Base)
A well-know Berkshire based Mobile Operator are currently seeking an experienced Finance Manager (Contract Base) to join their team on a permanent basis.
As the Senior Finance Manger - Contract Base, you'll provide financial support to the sales channels. Acting as a business partner you'll be accountable for influencing initiatives leading to improved performance and decision making.
You will also manage a direct report to manage the P&L for contract voice and MBB, providing insight and guidance to effectively challenge the channel. In order to succeed its essential you can challenge senior leaders and demonstrate excellent people development skills.
This role reports to the Head of Finance - Customer Business Consulting and is part of the Finance team business partnering the Customer function. You will be the key business partner for the Head of Contract In-Life, providing direction and challenge to support delivery of the teams goals. Your role will involve influencing the development of in-life initiatives to unlock value from the base and understanding the impact of acquisition and upgrade trading to enable you to provide direction to these teams to maximise long-term base profitability. You will lead and develop a high performing finance team of 2 who will support you in financially managing the Contract Voice & Mobile Broadband businesses, explaining performance versus short term targets and impact on longer term margin ambitions.
- Using financial and business experience and knowledge, this role is responsible for leading, challenging and influencing business stakeholders to support them in delivery of functional goals to support the overall corporate strategy.
- The role is designed to support business stakeholders in the build and execution of functional plans providing financial expertise to assist and guide on decision making.
- The role also manages the relevant financials for the assigned area and analyses the market to proactively identify any risks and/or opportunities. The role will also provide guidance & direction to other finance professionals in developing high performing finance talent.
- Strong business partnering skills used to effectively manage and influence senior stakeholders.
- Strong commercial acumen to identify key business drivers and trends
- Experience of coaching and developing and guiding teams in delivery of business objectives.
- Strong commercial acumen, using insight and experience to make balanced and effective decisions.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment.
- Qualified accountant.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.