Senior Finance Manager
As the Senior Finance Manager, you'll partner the business and provide financial support to the customer acquisition team. You'll be accountable for providing insight and guidance leading to improved performance and decision making. In order to succeed its essential you can influence leaders and demonstrate excellent people development skills.
- This role is part of the Finance team supporting the Customer function.
- You will be providing guidance and insight to support delivery of the team's goals.
- You will develop customer value analysis of new customers and use to set direction.
- The role is responsible for providing effective commercial & financial support, along with challenge & direction to the assigned area in the business in order to ensure performance is at the optimum level.
- The role also manages the relevant financials for the assigned area and analyses the market to proactively identify any risks and/or opportunities.
- You will use analysis and forecasting to challenge the channel, leading to improved customer experience and revenue.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of managing change
- Experience of juggling a multitude of Director Level stakeholders
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified Accountant
- Experience of interfacing with commercial teams.
- Report writing for and presentation to a senior management audience
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to - Bhavna.Sharma@projectpeople.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.