Senior Domain Architect - SCCM / SCOM - Canary Wharf - Contract
Are you an exceptional Domain Architect with strong exposure to SCCM / SCOM looking for a brand new contract based in London? If so, please apply to a brand new position available for a global IT Technology Provider based in Canary Wharf.
The role will require you to manage a small to medium sized design team and you will be expected to be a competent design authority on larger or more complex solutions, demonstrating an understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues.
You will identify, design and deliver larger or more complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions.
The Senior Domain Architect will be responsible for the design and communication of structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs. Changes to service, process, organization, operating model and other aspects may be required in addition to technology components, and solutions must demonstrate how agreed requirements (such as automation of business processes) are met. You will also be responsible for the provision of comprehensive guidance on the development of, and modifications to, solution components to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices and that existing and planned solution components remain compatible.
To be successful you will have the following skillset and experience:
- Able to demonstrably operate as the overall infrastructure Customer Solution Architect for large, complex solutions.
- Extensive experience on large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
- Able to Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall CSA or Project Manager.
- Can evidence regular contributions to customer forums, conferences and professional bodies.
- Able to demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions or significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.
- EM activities have historically involved the following toolsets which are all in use on the FCA estate at this time:
- BMC BladeLogic 7.6
- BMC Discover/ADDM 11
- SCOM 2007
- SCCM 2007 and 2012
- CA UIM and ITCM
Additional activities have also involved designing/implementing/supporting Wintel project activities (AD/DNS/DHCP), Powershell scripting, UNIX scripting.
If this position looks like an ideal fit for you, please apply by responding with your up to date CV. Alternatively, please call me, Patrick McNamara, directly, on (0117) 9087000 to discuss the position further. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.