I am recruiting for a Senior domain Architect - Microsoft Application Pre-Sales Specialist- Microsoft Dynamics 365/ CRM on a permanent basis. You will be working for a leading IT services provider and you can be based remotely anywhere in the UK with travel to customer sites as required.
As the Senior Domain Architect you will have a proven background in the design and implementation of cloud, hybrid or on premise CRM solutions to multiple customers. Your track record will be of helping sell CRM solutions within a variety of enterprise customers across a number of business verticals. You will have outstanding customer facing skills, experienced in helping customers articulate their business problems and eliciting their requirements. You will be experienced in devising CRM solutions to meet these requirements; and have excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills used to convey a compelling story and solution to the customer.
Essential skills for the role include;
- Knowledge and context of use and value of Microsoft technologies including Dynamics CRM.
- Articulation of Dynamics CRM functionality, features, approach and business benefits.
- Understanding of the evolution of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and future roadmap.
- Integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM to multiple back office systems within your customer's enterprise; strong technical knowledge of business processes and integration within Dynamics CRM environments.
- CRM customisation.
- Client application extensions
- AX skills
- Migrating legacy systems, including non- Microsoft platforms, to Dynamics CRM online hybrid or on premise architectures.
- Geographically disperse solutions, including global CRM deployments.
- Experience of waterfall, Agile and Scrum methods
- Estimation and costing of solutions.
If you are interested in the role please apply for further details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.