Senior Digital Campaign Manager
A leading Telecoms company who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently seeking an experienced Digital Campaign Manager to work within their Consumer Business department on a 3 month contract.
- Co-ordinate and deliver outstanding digital communications across platforms (social, website, media, CRM, media and more) - Primary focus on Campaigns
- Support Head of Digital Communications with all operational elements of campaign delivery
- Project manage digital campaigns from inception to delivery and optimisation
- Collaborate cross functionally to ensure adjacent department plans match and are optimized for digital.
- Lead regions and markets to achieve strong improvements and brand consistency in digital
- Must have experience operating as a Digtial Campaign Manager for a global company
- Luxury premium consumer brand, high end retail/fashion or disruptive internet company experience required.
- Ability to create compelling consumer facing international communications with credible references over a sustained period.
- Excellent coordination, networking & communication skills for internal & external
- Digital campaign reference cases with strong ROI
- Ability to manage project to time and on plan with multiple stakeholders and dependencies
- Knowledge of wider digital marketing context and user journey dependencies critical
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.