Senior Deployment Managers (x3). Permanent Opportunity. Reading.
Senior Deployment Managers (x3) required to join the team on a Permanent basis, looking for experienced deployment/ rollout managers within mobile telecoms with line management experience aswell as managing third party suppliers. Strong stakeholder management skills- must be able to manage/ influence up to shareholder stakeholders as well as external and internal partners.
The role will include but not limited to:
- Line Management of small team directly managing SWC suppliers to deliver end to end site passive infrastructure (Design, Acquire and Build).
- Successfully deliver passive site infrastructure to design and HSQA standards.
- Maintain Network continuity
- Liaise with shareholder teams to exploit synergies between passive and active equipment deployment.
- Responsible for intensely managing the day to day delivery of suppliers
- Manage supplier delivery.
Please apply or contact me on linkedin (in/libby-gilpin)
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Software Developer - UK Wide / Remote Working
Location: England, England
Consumer Marketing Director - GTM (B2C, Contract, London)
Location: City of London, London
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
Technology Strategic Associate
Location: Hammersmith and Fulham, London
Location: Dublin South, Dublin
IT System Administrator
Location: Berkshire, England