We are working alongside a Market leading Telco to recruit a Senior Data Control Engineer. You will play a pivotal role in aiding technical change and innovation within the business.
As a Senior Data Control Engineer you will be positioned within a small and collaborative team to deliver VAS and Charging solutions. This role looks at all aspects of technical delivery from requirement capturing through to hands on testing, integration and operations.
The position of Senior Data Control Engineer requires an innovative problem solver who will leave no stone un-turned in ensuring all systems / devices are ready to meet new demands whilst documenting processes along the way.
Being a Senior Data Control Engineer you will demonstrate and enhance the following skills:
- Systems delivery and Integration
- Developing tools / platforms to ensure readiness for new requirements
- Working within a TDD environment
- Knowledge of Telecoms network systems such as IMS and VAS
- Exposure to virtualised Telco applications
To apply for the role of Senior Data Control Engineer please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.