Senior Consumer PR Manager
Permanent - Maidenhead
Project People are currently recruiting for a Senior Consumer PR Manager. This is a permanent position and is based in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
The successful candidate will report into the Head of PR & Social Media and will be responsible for the development and implementation of a world class PR programme that will help achieve their ambition of becoming the best loved brand
Working in a team of six, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
Working with other marketing disciplines and corporate affairs colleagues to develop and deliver cut-through PR consumer campaigns on time and to budget, whilst ensuring seamless integration with the social media programme
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of PR campaigns and activities. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results and track growth
- Support the Head of PR & Social to define and allocate the budgetary requirements for PR campaigns and activities
- Creative storytelling, responding to media requests, device and industry announcements, maintaining relationships with the media and supporting on crisis & issues
- Driving innovation in PR and delivering true differentiation v competition
This role works with stakeholders across the business, feeding into communications strategy and working with core agencies to come up with brilliant ways of communicating their marketing strategy. The role is responsible for managing the budgeting, planning, briefing and origination of communications ideas to ensure effective delivery of communication across single and multiple paid, earned and owned marketing channels
The successful applicant will have experience in the following:
- Experience in managing/developing PR consumer campaigns for big brands
- Ideally experience of working in-house
- Big budget PR campaigns
- Managing events and media relations around this
- Budget consumer PR campaigns
- Working with talent whilst driving media relations
- Experience of managing agencies
- Solid stakeholder management skills
If you would like to apply for the position, please send a copy of your up to date CV in Word version to email@example.com or contact on 01189 285550.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.