Senior Consultant - Product Management - Shopping - Ecommerce
Recruiting immediately and on a permanent basis, for a fantastic client in the Maidenhead area, who are looking for a Senior Consultant, based around Product Management (Shopping).
Essentially this role will form part of a huge ecommerce platform which can spearhead revenue potential by partnering with various businesses to supply unique offerings to their customers.
They are looking for a senior level product specialist who has knowledge and experience of shopping enablers, so customers can seamlessly shop through any apps created. Candidates will need to come from an e-commerce / m-commerce environment previously and may have experience with companies such as Amazon, Tesco, Groupon, Nectar etc.
Type of background we are looking for:
- Senior level Product Management specialist
- Will come with e-commerce / m-commerce environment experience
- Will have a good understanding of potential shopping enablers
- Will need to have a good understanding of customer dynamics in consumer shopping
- Open to new technologies, and maybe aware of future technologies to support this
- A general understanding around restrictions Three might face in this space
- Will have worked within new-age digital environment ideally
- Knowledge of loyalty, kickback programmes, propositions, and creating windows of opportunity for potential partners
In order to apply for the role, please email your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.