|Job Title:||Senior Consultant (Oracle Cloud) - Release & Configuration Lead|
|Duration:||6 months +|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
Senior Consultant (Oracle Cloud) - Release & Configuration Lead - Contract (6 Months Rolling) - Croydon, Surrey.
A leading IT services company is searching for a Senior Consultant (Oracle Cloud) - Release & Configuration Lead to join their team in Croydon, Surrey on a long-term contract basis. The role will involve working for a large government department so SC clearance will be required.
The role holder will provide Oracle business consultancy to our client base specifically focused on Cloud Fusion Environment and Release Management.
- Owns and delivers a consulting assignment which is either self-contained or as part of a larger team. Working to the assignment descriptions and the consulting standards. Identifies potential issues and conflicts to be addressed.
- Manages and develops relationships with customers and colleagues interfacing with similar level of staff in order to help the definition and delivery of a medium to large assignment of moderate to high complexity.
- Identifies and secures extension business for themselves in order to extend the existing scope of the assignment. Identifies potential new assignments.
- Contributes to the development of the company's offerings.
- Co-ordinate the work involves in preparing bids for new business opportunities. Ensures the preparation of all presentation material and leads in smaller sales situations.
- Demonstrates political sensitivity in dealing with client and stakeholders.
- Typically has experience in a consultancy or equivalent environment.
- Integrated consulting, technical and business skills and an understanding of client business issues & environment.
- Deep knowledge in a specialist area (market sector and/or skill area) and broad business knowledge.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Experienced in Oracle Cloud Fusion delivery, specifically Environment and Release Management. Consultant discipline (e.g. time sheeting, expenses, diary, objectives, development plans, knowledge sharing etc.).
* Customer satisfaction, delivery on time, to budget and to an appropriate level of quality.
* Follows consulting standards.
* Success assignment delivery without rework.
* Evidence of re-use.
* Extension business won and qualified new opportunities.
* Evidence of contribution and recognition of expertise and support.
* Allocation of career owners.
* Assignment and annual performance reviews completed.
* Evidence of successful bid stages and small scale wins.
* Achievement of objectives.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Lead Release & Configuration Manager (Oracle Cloud Fusion)
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Microsoft Collaboration Lead Architect (Skype)
Location: England, England
Salary: Market rates
Lead Application Developer (BI/Analytics/Oracle Fusion)
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Microsoft Unified Communications Lead Architect - Contract
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire