Senior Consultant - Big Data Insights
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Big Data Consultant to join their team in Berkshire
Thought and strategy leadership of Big Data utilisation for Three. We're looking for someone who can facilitate their utilisation of their Big Data to Surprise & Delight their customers through their app platform.
You'll be utilising the data that they collect from their customers and partners to profile their customers (e.g. likes/dislikes, purchasing habits, frequent locations visited etc.) to surprise and delight them with offers/rewards tailored to them.
Must have/be -
- An experienced leader capable of influencing at C-level and inspiring cross-functional teams to challenge the norm and deliver innovative solutions against a stretching vision and targets
- Be able to turn strategy into reality and can inspire people at a senior level across the company and key external partners
- An excellent understanding of the customer and how they can exceed their expectations
- An excellent collaborator who is comfortable taking accountability for making decisions and working in an agile way
- Proven experience of setting strategy, defining and delivering on opportunities to create incremental margin from anonymized customer data from multiple internal sources within an organisation
- Proven experience of identifying and managing strategic partnerships to stretching customer experience and financial targets
- Proven experience of delivering high impact change programs across organisations
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.