Senior Campaign Manager
Reading & London
6 month initial contract - could go perm
This leading telecoms company are seeing an experienced Campaign Manager to join their team split between Reading and London.
You will be working with creative agencies to create outstanding marketing campaigns across the UK.
- Originate, and deliver outstanding marketing communications across multiple channels (social, digital, experiential, advertising and more)
- Drive strategic campaign development as well as manage tactical day-to-day campaign deliverables, using insights and customer intelligence to execute end-to-end campaigns
- Support UK Marketing Director with all elements of campaign creation and delivery from initial agency briefs, to pitches, campaign creation and delivery
- Collaborate cross functionally to ensure all teams are informed of up and coming activity.
- Lead the UK Product launches to achieve strong improvements and brand consistency TTL.
- Engage with carriers on joint marketing activity ensuring strong brand presence.
- Financial management of project budgets - ensuring tight management of project funds, making cost savings without compromising quality of deliverables.
- Build and forge an effective relationship with all creative agencies we work with to ensure seamless project delivery.
You will have:
- A vast amount of consumer facing experience in campaign marketing - telecoms/consumer electronics is an advantage
- Must be able to demonstrate clear evidence of your marketing achievements
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, able to navigate within complex organization structures and influence
for more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.